Car OBDII Scanner
adjustment.Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast
●Operating Temperature: 0 to 600C (32 to 1400 F).
●Storage Temperature: -20 to 700C (-4 to 1580F).
●Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery.
●Dimensions(L*W*H): 198*96*38mm (7.8*3.8*1.5in)
●Radio reception: 315MHz and 433.92MHz
This test leads contain most of male and female terminals for connecting cars electronic system and your testing tools, It is easily connect car and test equipment through these sets of leads. Work with this set leads can save time and convenient. It’s an indispensable test aid for car diagnostics.
● Turns your testing and measuring devices into powerful diagnostic tools.
● For fault finding on the increasing number of sensors, actuators and electronic circuits found on today’s vehicles.
● Used in tracing, checking, capturing, or fixing complex vehicle circuitry.
● Contains 92 pieces of essential test aids packed in a lightweight case.
YD509 is one model of multi-functions that with read/clear DTCs, review datastream, and features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
- 1. Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) .
2. Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes.
3. Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. Provides quick access to emissions readiness status. DTC information and erase function.
4. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
5. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
6. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
7. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
8. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL). Clear codes, turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and reset monitors.
9. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
10. Reads live PCM datastream.
11. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
12. Displays live O2 sensor test data.
13. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functions.
14. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
15. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
16. Multi-language menu options and DTC definitions –English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more.
17. Internet updateable and upgradeable let you stay current with the latest technology.
18. Prints data via PC
- Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
3. TF memory card for data backup and software update
4. Internet updatable and upgradable
5. Autel AutoLink AL609 Vehicle Coverage:
6. Supported Languages: German French Spanish Portuguese Polish Italian Dutch Russian
Autel AutoLink AL609 Feature & Functions:
1.Prints data via PC
3. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors