Car OBDII Scanner-YD209
●Dispaly: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
●Operating Temperature: 0 to 600C (32 to 1400 F)
●Storage Temperature: -20 to 700C (-4 to 1580F)
●Power: 8 to 18 Volts powered by vehicle battery
●Dimensions(L*W*H): 126*75*25mm (4.9*2.96*0.98in)
YD209 is one model of car code scanner with the simple functions that read/clear DTCs, view live datastream etc.
|2||Display||Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.|
|3||Working Temperature||0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)|
|4||Storage Temperature||-20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)|
|5||Power||8-18 Volts powered by vehicle battery|
View live Datastream.
View freeze data.
Reading I/M readiness status data.
Restrieve vehicle information.
Compatible with all 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN).
Supported protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000(ISO 14230), and CAN(control Area Network ISO 11898).
Support multi Language.
One-year limited warranty.
Benefits and Features
1. Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTCs) of most electronically
controlled vehicle modules,including Engine , ABS , Airbags, Transmission ,
Radio , Climate Control(A/C), Cent. Elect., Steering Wheel, Instruments,
Immobilizer , etc.
2. Works with Volkswagen and Audi(Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg
/GTI /Passat and more) sold worldwide since 1990.
3. Reads and clears generic truble codes of cars using ISO 9141-2 (CARB), ISO
14230 (KWP-2000) and ISO-15765(CAN) protocols.
4. Turns off MIL lights of engine, airbags ,ABS ,A/T and most other systems.
5. CAN(Controller Area Network) Capability.
6. Resets oil service light.
7. Retrieves vehicle information(VIN).
8. Displays I/M Readiness Status.
9. Displays DTC definitions on Unit Screen.
10.Highly reliable and accurate.
11.Easy to use with friendly interface.
12.Safely communicates with the on-board computers.
13.Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD.
14.System upgradeable via internet.
15.Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
One-year warranty against defects.
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50C (32 to 122 F).
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70C (-4 to 158 F).
Power: 8 to 16 Volts provided via vehicle battery.
Length Width Height
209 mm (8.22″) 107 mm (3.74″) 37 mm (1.38″)
NW: 0.73kg (1.611b), GW: 0.98kg(2.161b)
All OBD2 & EOBD & JOBD compliant vehicles with a 16-pin Interface
(include all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United
States,all 2000 and newer sold in the Europe ,Japan and Asian Area)
CAN, VPW,PWM,ISO9141,KW2000 protocals compliant vehicles
(including those equipped with the next-generation protocol Control Area
1. User’s Manual (Instructions on tool operations)
2. CDs (Includes user’s manual, DTCs lookup library and etc.)
3. OBD2 Cable (Works between OBD2 tool and vehicle)
4. USB Cable (Used to update the scan tool)
5. Carry Case (A nylon case to store the whole set scan tool)