Car Circuit Tester-YD208
●Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
● Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 1400F)
●External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
electrical components like
cooling fans, relays, etc.
●Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand.
Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses.
●Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes.
●Circuit breaker protected.
●Built-in flashlight enables you to work in the dark.
●Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment.
Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits.
●20ft(extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility
Electrical System Diagnostics/Circuit Tester-YD208, is special tool which can check the short circuit, CAN-LINE waveform, voltage, resistance and Doide. Built-in light, easy to use.
Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation.
* Easy to read AV0 meter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip.
* With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
* Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the found lead to activate components right in your hand.
* Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits.
* Circuit breaker protected.
* Bulit-in flashlight enables you to work in the dark.
* Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once user are familiar with menu tone assignment.
* 20ft(extendable)cable provides excellent accesssiblity to test along the vehicle.
* Extremely easy to use and highly reliable.
Circuit tester T701 integrates functions of electrical test pencil, automotive multimeter and oscilloscope. The pencil structure, LCD screen and especially the high accuracy greatly help the garage technicians to diagnose vehicle’s problem quickly and highly increase their work efficiency.
YD208 can check the cable assembly signal from 0~36V with accuracy 0.1V. When the signal voltage is over 36V, the LCD screen will show icon ”>>”. The tester’s waveform range is from 0-12V. When the tester leaves the cable, the waveform will be
enlarged and the LCD displays 0.4s actual waveform. Meanwhile, the voltage range is marked and user can define waveform of 10-50Hz. When the cable assembly voltage is over 0.1V, the LCD indicates voltage
value and waveform. The blue LED would be shining when voltage is over 0.5V.
YD208 also can be used to check continuity of cable assembly. It shows test results and graphs through red LED light and LCD screen. When the cable assembly is continuous, the red LED light is on. Verse vase, the red LED light is off.
all models of vehicles.