Below is a video tutorial on how to install LED Lights on your RC rig. I like employing these LED strips that you can slash to any length and adhere them on your RC overall body.
- LED Lights (Walmart has some cheap strip lights)
- Razor knife
- Scissors (to slash LED lights to dimensions you want)
- Wire (sixteen to twenty gauge functions superior)
- Wire cutters
- Cable Ties (Zip Ties)
- Liquid Tape
- Soldering Iron
- 1/eight” drill bit
- RC overall body leading (Truck, Motor vehicle, Truggy, or everything you want LED lights on)
- Duct Tape (or any seriously sticky tape)
Allows get some LED’s on your RC car!
Take pleasure in and thanks for seeing!
Post time: Jul-30-2016